Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dylan Detry                                                                                                                          M.S.51
812                                                                                                                                        E.L.A                                          

                                                               English Language Arts              

         I am reading a book called Pretty Little Liars. Ms. Galang told us to find archetypes in the book that we were currently reading. I didn't really think that there were any archetypes in my book. But when i went back into the text, i found that there were many archetypes. Here are all of them.          

Shape shifter- Alison Lauren Dilaurentis. I said she was this because one minute she is your best friend, and the next minuet, she is talking trash about you behind your back.

Shadow- Alison. If you hurt her, she will try to kill you.

Star-crossed lovers-Aria Montgumery, and Ezra Fitz. Aria is a student, and Ezra is her E.L.A teacher! I know crazy right!

Trickster- Hanna Marin. She is very funny and always cracks a joke when every thing seems bad.

The scapegoat-  Mona Vanderwaal. Mona is forced to become good to help the girls because she isnt on the A team anymore.

Herald- A. She sends the girls a text or texts telling them or basically threatening them saying do this or something bad happens.

Mother Figure- Emily Fields. She is always loving caring. She will be there to give you a hug. Unless if you screwed her over, many ,many, many times. She is VERY, VERY, VERY patient.

The Mentor- Spencer Hastings. She is very smart and wise and usually figures out what is going on before any one else does.

 These are all the archetypes in my book.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your responce~I also know the book and i agree with you 100%! Next time, try using connections/textual evidence. Other than that, nice!

    ReplyDelete